Thursday, March 22, 2007

League over...

Well, this campaign ended as expected.
Xenos and Chaos scored great, almost even (Xenos won in the end). The Imperium forces didn't even come close. I came out 0 wins, 4 losses and 1 draw. Frustrating to say the least.

All the experience was on the non-imperial side. Being stuck with a sucky list...sucks. Coming in halfway through was certainly not to my advantage.

I'll be glad when I get to make a list, test it out and hopefully play it with at least an average chance of success. The list I used here was untested, and made up in all of ten minutes. No real thought involved.

I'm making excuses of course. I still got owned. Badly.
Tonite I couldn't roll dice to save my life. I mean...seriously...a handful of ones when I only needed twos to hit or wound. WTF!?!?!

Anyhow, time for a break.
Going to finish up my eldar, and play some Warhammer Ancients.

No comments: