Friday, January 30, 2009

Self-Pimpage


This is a little advert I had put in a magazine a while back. Nothing fancy.
PLEASE...feel free to share it around, pass the word, cross-post or otherwise give it to every Tom, Dick and Harry who could possibly want artwork.

These days it's a struggle to keep the work flowing. While I have a few publishers I work with regularly (and they are a gift from the gods) more is better! My goal is to keep myself booked to the gills for a month or two in advance.

Pass the word folks!
http://team-preston.com

Galleries here:
Team-Preston Online Portfolio
Flickr backup Gallery
DeviantArt backup Gallery

Check out my LinkedIn page for wonderful references!

The motto: Team-Preston: Quality Illustration on time...Every Time is not a joke. I make my living by putting out good work and making my my deadlines. I live or die as a freelancer by being dependable.

I'm easy to work with, fast on communications, flexible, dependable and professional.

Email me!
jeff@team-preston.com

No comments: