Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Satisfaction...

There is something awesome about being able to scratch a project off the work-board as "completed" and move on to the next one.

For me, I have a dry erase board sitting in front of me where I keep track of my projects and deadlines. This morning I completed one task and am moving on to the next.

When I'm working on a project, I give it 100%. No such thing as half-assing Project A to knock it off the list so I can get to the juicy Project B. I do sometimes have to put aside non-paying work in favor of paying work, but I don't cheap out on quality at all. The way I look at it: if it has my name on it (or it's credited to me) I need to do work I'm proud of. MY NAME IS ON IT!

I love my job.

1 comment:

LMPjr007 said...

I know that felling. It is a good feeling.