Monday, December 3, 2007

ooooOOOOOOooohhhh...gotta have it!

...the only thing I want for Christmas (well...in January at least.)

http://www.blackindustries.com/?template=40K&content=40K-dh-rulebook-ce

WARHAMMER 40,000 ROLEPLAY DARK HERESY COLLECTORS EDITION RULEBOOK

Deluxe and very limited!

This lavishly produced deluxe collectors edition Dark Heresy Rulebook is limited to 200 copies worldwide.

With a gold embossed black leather cover, matt-finished paper with gilt edging, three marker ribbons and two A2 sized poster maps of the Calixis Sector, this highly desirable tome is only available direct from Black Industries and while stock lasts!

Each book comes with an official numbered certificate, signed by one of the two hundred Inquisitors of the Ordos Calixis - making each one totally unique.

Available to advance order soon.

PLEASE NOTE: Mock-up images, not final product.


Deluxe Hardback : UK £65.00 : January 2008 : 400pp : ISBN 978-1-84416-496-7

I'll gladly pay the UK £65.00 if someone could secure me a copy. (I don't have a "real" cc so I can't buy stuff from BL directly.)

Seriously folks...if ANYONE can secure a copy I'll gladly pay for it, even in advance.

1 comment:

Near Space Explorer said...

Hi Dude,

we are in the same boat. I would love to get one too. I am a massive fan of 40k and have been collecting for nearly 25 years now and I never even heard this was released and next thing its sold out.

Man I need to get my hands on a copy.
Good hunting

Marius