Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Games...

As you may know...a large portion of my life is taken up with games. Games of all sorts. Mostly miniature games (where you use little toy soldiers) and Roleplaying Games (ala D&D and a myriad of other titles).

I've been playing RPGs since 1983, and I started with AD&D. I didn't play much. D&D and the like was frowned upon. Being a devil-worshipper's game and all. Much like Ouija Boards.

A started playing more often and regular in college. That would be 1989. A variety of systems: Champions, Dream Park, Marvel and DC Heroes. The Star Trek RPG, Chill...and my new favorite, Call of Cthulhu!

Since that day I've played a LOT of games. I've been fortunate to be involved with game development and most specifically illustration since 2002. That's when I got serious about it all. Game Design and writing adventures. GMing a lot, and learning about what makes games tick. I've done a lot more illutsration than writing, but my writing is picking up and I hope to get a couple more adventures "penned" by the end of the year.

No comments: