Thursday, September 6, 2007

From Bell of Lost Souls: 40k RPG Dark Heresy


Hi folks. Its been a pretty quiet couple days on the news front. Today, Black Industries put out their teaser Warhammer 40k Roleplay adventure up for download.I always liked Warhammer fantasy Roleplay and played the heck out of it waaaaaaaaay back in the day. Its nice that GW finally got around to making a 40k version if after only 20 short years :)In any case, check it out, it seems like a cool start.


40k Roleplay Teaser Site



=====================================

I've played Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay for years and I have to admit it's my favorite system currently. I was thinking of trying to tweak WFRP to work in a 40k universe, but since the actual system is coming out in Feb 08, I figured I'd wait and save myself the trouble. I've run a 40k RPG several times using Savage Worlds and it's turned out great. Everyone had a blast, myself included, but unfortunately it was a bit kludgy.

I have to admit, I really dig the Bell of Lost Souls blog.

They have a ton of useful information and their news is pretty doggone fresh!

No comments: